Opportunities for Job Seekers with Job Directions
At Job Directions, we are committed to connecting people with jobs across Australia. We aim to develop your skillset and confidence to support you in finding a meaningful job.
Along with our highly trained consultants, we help you explore employment opportunities that match your interests and abilities.
We pride our selves in our no-cost support to you from start to finish!
Why job seekers should use Job Directions?
- Job Directions enables a comprehensive candidate service
- We maximise your placement opportunity
- We will align your professional training organisations and certifiers within the placement process
- We will ensure a successful placement
What are the benefits for job seekers that use Job Directions?
- Initial interest in job vacancy
- Fast-Tracked towards job onboarding
- Fast-Tracked towards host client interview (if applicable)
- Fast-Tracked towards job placement
- Focus on part-time and full-time positions
Market trends for 2019 for full-time vs. part-time employment in Queensland
Queensland employment growth in 2019 full-time vs. part-time
When you work with us, we are aware of the industry and recruitment trends. So we can ensure to give you the best and most appropriate advice for you in your situation!
What industries or markets are currently looking for workers?
- Floor Staff (packers and stackers)
- Forklift Drivers
- Drivers (MR & HR)
- Machine Operators (entry-level)
- Various Floor Staff Roles
- Dispatch warehousing Floor staff
- Dispatch warehousing Forklift Drivers
- Warehousing roles
- Combination roles (driver+packing)
- Vacancy Requirement Trends:
- Skill Sets (transferrable and direct)
- Referees x II
- Industry relevant certificates and accredited training
- Forklift Ticket
What should I as a candidate need to be responsible for?
- Accurate Information
- On-Time presentation
- Updated resumes
- Recent and valid referees
- Own Transport and Valid Driver’s License
- Alternatively: other verified methods of getting to work
- Medical & Drug Tests
- Police Checks
- Communication with stakeholders
- Completion of Cert III
- Completion of Forklift Ticket
- Participate in the Information Session
- Candidate Assessment (the conversation)
- Successfully complete onboarding with host client/agency
- Successful Job Placement
For more information join us at one our free information sessions, register your interest and to be notified when there is one near you below!