Submit a job vacancy
Connecting People to Jobs Across Australia
Submit a vacancy for a job via the form below and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Please collate and provide the following details so we can promptly and efficiently meet your needs:
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*) and must be filled in to complete the form.
Job Directions Has Your Recruitment Needs Covered With A Wide Range Of Services For Employers:
- Experienced consultants who work with small, medium and large businesses across a wide range of industries.
- Services to assist with planning, recruitment and post placement support
- Employment specific Training
- Contacts to a network employment resources
- Professional and reputable training services
- Support provided at no cost to source job-ready people for your business or organisation
- Access to a greater pool of job-ready candidates
- Access to trainers, training rooms and interview rooms at no charge.
Job Directions will access a huge database of qualified staff, and access a range of platforms to source the rights candidate(s) for your organisation at no cost guaranteed.
Workforce planning and development support
- Co-ordinate and plan recruitment drives to support current and future needs
- Source customised training to supply skilled labour and upskill existing workforce
- Traineeships information and support
- Induction processes
- Understanding your business needs
- Coordinate and plan recruitment drives
- Training to upskill
- A large database of Job Directions candidates with a growing range of skills.
- Flexible services for permanent, temporary, contract and fixed term recruitment including volume and project labour hire solutions. All our services are guaranteed cost free.
- Recruitment services for large employers operating across multiple markets.
- Create position descriptions and advertise your vacancy
- Candidate screening and selection processes
- Pre-employment medical, licence and police checks
- Cultural awareness training for existing staff
- Assistance with eligible induction processes and pre-employment training programs
Keeping It Positive – Retaining Staff
- Post-placement support once your new employee starts work
- Support tailored to you and your employee’s needs and circumstances
- Retain great staff through professional development in the workplace
- Skill-set requirements for new recruits
Contact us to discover more about our services for employers so we can help you find your new staff member.